Thursday, April 21, 2011

Part 6: Lady Gaga "Jumps the Shark" - magickal horns - new Judas videos and the Bride of Frankenstein

Since the Grammy Awards in February, Lady Gaga has continued to make appearances with the horns she sprouted in connection with the "Born This Way" birthing of a new race. She has been interviewed by "Harper's Bazaar" (May Issue) and is getting a lot of press for some really bizarre statements. Many don't know how to take what she's saying. She's either lost her mind or, well, yeah, she's lost her mind.

Lady Gaga: I've never had plastic surgery

They come out when I’m inspired,” Gaga says. “They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am. " (Lady Gaga: I've never had plastic surgery)

According to Gaga, Born This Way was given to her by Alexander McQueen, a high fashion designer who died last year.

"I think [McQueen] planned the whole thing," Gaga muses. "Right after he died, I wrote 'Born This Way.’” Further proof arrived when the song’s debut was moved up by the label to coincide with the one-year anniversary of his death. When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing," she says. "I didn’t even write that [expletive] song. He did!” " (Lady Gaga: I've never had plastic surgery)

She doesn't know where it really came from, but she knows it didn't come strictly from her effort. She definitely got it from beyond natural means.

"I feel like honestly that God sent me those lyrics and that melody. When you feel a message to give to the world and people are shooting arrows at it... there's no way for something that pure to be wrong."
Lady Gaga's Ears Are Broken (4/20/2011)


Here's a pair of videos I just posted featuring reverse speech insight. If so inspired, pray that the Lord will draw those young folk who have been attracted to the Fame Monster to Himself instead of her gods. Because of what she and Laurieanne Gibson have been saying and doing, even some who profess to be Christians defend and support her.

[video] JUDAS - Lady Gaga - with lyrics (reversed)





[video] JUDAS - Lady Gaga - Put the pixel in me





The obvious message of the video is that she loves and clings to Judas, the betrayer of Y'shua HaMashiach. Most assume, of course, that this is a figurative reference to some imagined character who resembles the biblical Judas. However, Judas is a type of the lawless one, the antichrist Beast, and Gaga is promoting union with him through the coming mark. In one of the expressions I hear in the reversal she refers to the mark's implant chip as a "pixel", asking him to put his pixel inside her. A pixel refers to remaking man in the image of the Beast. A pixel is the most elemental unit of an image displayed on a computer monitor.

Here's the expressions I address in the "Put the pixel in me" video.

Kiss them before you play us. Yes, put the pixel in me.
(In the most Biblical sense I am beyond repentance)

All transforming - all transformation
(A king with no crown, a king with no crown)

And Nairf, high in his throne - EVIL!
(When he calls to me I am ready)

Heir wants most to be a ghost involved with me
(Even darkness forgave his crooked way )

This apparition, suffering with woe
(Oooh - I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as)

Messiah, my Jewish Messiah. My Jewess - take her below
(Oooh - I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as)


Bride of Frankenstein

The Born The Way video is obviously derivative of Madonna and Thriller but it may also be seen to draw very heavily upon pop theatrical imagery that goes back beyond the mid-80s to 1935. The Mother Monster references the Bride of Frankenstein somewhat loosely through the visual cues of her hair and button/dimple chin but otherwise very strongly through the theme of birthing a new race in defiance of the Creator. There's even a distinct homosexual connection between the two productions.

"Bride of Frankenstein" - various excerpts of note from the script:

How beautifully dramatic. The crudest, savage, exhibition of nature at her worst, without, and we three, we elegant three, within. I should like to think that an irate Jehovah
was pointing those arrows of lightning directly at my head. The unbowed head of George Gordon, Lord Byron, England's greatest sinner. But I cannot flatter myself to that extent. Possibly those thunders are for our dear Shelley. Heaven's applause for England's greatest poet.

Perhaps death is sacred, and I've profaned it. For what a wonderful vision it was. I dreamed of being the first to give to the world the secret that God is so jealous of. The formula for life. Think of the power to create a man. And I did. I did it. I created a man. And who knows? In time I could have trained him to do my will. I could have bred a race. I might even have found the secret of eternal life.
Henry, don't say those things. Don't think them. It's blasphemous and wicked. We are not meant to know those things.

It may be that I'm intended to know the secret of life. It may be part of the divine plan.
No, no. It's the devil that prompts you. It's death, not life, that is in it all and at the end of it all.

I think you will be interested in what I have to show you. After 20 years of secret scientific research, and countless failures, I also have created life, as we say, in God's own image.

I would like to drink to our partnership. Do you like gin? It is my only weakness. To a new world of gods and monsters. Creation of life is enthralling, distinctly enthralling, is it not?

The next one is the very devil. Very bizarre, this little chap. There's a certain resemblance to me, don't you think? Or do I flatter myself? I took a great deal of pains with him. Sometimes I have wondered whether life wouldn't be much more amusing if we were all devils, and no nonsense about angels and being good.

Leave the charnel house and follow the lead of nature, or of God, if you like your Bible stories. Male and female, created He them. Be fruitful and multiply. Create a race, a man-made race upon the face of the earth. Why not?

By the way, one of Gaga's Grammy Awards costumes is easily recognized as an allusion to Maria's android from the classic silent movie Metropolis, whose life-force was from "Hel." Hitler and many of the high ranking Nazi Party officials were obsessed with this movie.

Lady Gaga may be seen to have "jumped the shark" in some people's minds with her "extreme eccentricities" but she's still a reigning queen of pop with legions of fans. Where she leads many follow - even, so it seems, to receiving "the pixel."

No comments:

Post a Comment