Monday, December 23, 2013

The Story of "Christmas" Has Teeth in It

Once more, I'd like to recall the story of “Christmas” that should be told, which the Lord impressed upon me so strongly several years ago in a very piercing way with personal conviction. The story of the events surrounding my Lord's birth has teeth in it. It is a serious matter of judgment, incurred and executed with little delay, and it is a fit message for today, very particularly.

Read more: The Story of Christmas that Should be Told

Have you read the word Aaron published to this blog yesterday? Word of judgment being upon the church has been coming for well over a year, with signs attending, and several posts to this blog have been devoted to this message. Most will bet we're “crying wolf” but that's not what's going on here. The Lord is longsuffering and His mercy endures forever, yet the time appointed for judgment to come in substantially increased measure has been approaching. I'm convinced the Black Awakening is appointed for May 2014. That's not far off, and I seriously doubt that will mark the beginning of the big trouble.

I find it disturbing when I see the saints who pretend to know better still practicing the Pagan traditions. I know how difficult it is to put them away, which is to separate even from friends and family. I'm speaking the truth in love.

14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? 16 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, “I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 17 “Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate,” says the Lord. “And do not touch what is unclean; and I will welcome you. 18 “And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” says the Lord Almighty. ~ 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

1 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory. 2 And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.”4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; 5 for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. ~ Revelation 18:1-5

Are you paying attention? Are you going to be celebrating the Pagan traditions of the season and mixing in with those who still cling to their idols? Are you going to act surprised when you join them in judgment? Let's pray and seek the Lord's mercy with sincere repentence. Obedience matters. The Lord will have a spotless Bride. Lord, help us be found worthy at your coming.

2 comments:

  1. Here's an interesting music video modeling much of what you've been writing about recently:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQS4oa-dgLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. Metronomy. "I'm Aquarius" You're Taurus... Thanks Jorge!

      Delete