Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Vision and Word from the Lord

As I was praying I had a vision. I saw a large and magnificent Lion jump through what looked like a large mirror, or pane of glass in a large frame. The Lion then stood there and I could see his mane and face. I then heard the following word, which began at 6:13pm - the Lord told me "Tell My people" - and I was still a bit taken aback by the vision and He said, "write this down." I grabbed my notebook, looked at the clock, noted the time and began to write.

"Tell My people that the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is coming quickly, and He shall deal swiftly and severely with all those who have failed to heed His call to repentance. All those who have failed to submit themselves to His authority and subject themselves to His sovereign will shall find themselves among the hypocrites in the day of accounting that is soon coming forth. Take heed to these words, and understand that the hour of your judgment has come. Let the righteous remain righteous, and the wicked remain wicked. All that I have spoken shall come to pass, and the hour of fulfillment has arrived, Thus saith the Lord. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has spoken."

The word ended at 6:21pm.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about the mirror in the vision. Do you suppose it relates to this verse?

    "But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."

    If we are not submitting ourselves, we are not going to be 'changed into his image'.

    ReplyDelete